Friday, September 14, 2007
after i activated the collection with the AGAiN tool(55.481 byte)
i got a licence expired message.
I noticed that under a 15/8/2007 environment the AGAiN tool
activation works properly.
Monday, August 27, 2007
1. Da li je bezbedan?
Za sada jeste. Nije prijavljen ni jedan pokušaj instalacije neželjenog softvera ili "otimanja" browsera.
2. Da li se može gledati anonimno?
Kao i svaki drugi sajt, redtube.com čita informacije o brwoser-u i IP adresu.
3. Ko je vlasnik redtube.com?
Domen je registrovan na agenciju za registracije (USA). Nema drugih informacija.
4. Da li postoji način da se sačuvao video sa redtube-a?
Postoje neke skripte ali nema jednostavnog i elegatnog načina.
Neki ljudi tvrde da Download accelerator DAP, verzija 5 ili starije može da pomogne.
5. Koliko ljudi posećuje redtube?
Trenutno oko 80.000 posetilaca dnevno.
1. Is it safe?
So far, Redtube is safe. No browser hijack attempt or malware installation was recorded.
2. Can i watch Redtube anonimously?
As any other web site, Redtube collects information about your browser and IP address.
3. Who own redtube.com?
Domain is registered on service provider (USA). No other information available.
4. Is there any way do download or save videos from redtube?
There are some scripts but there is no simple or elegant way to save videos.
Some people say that Download accelerator DAP, version 5 or lower can do that.
5. How many people are browsing redtube?
Currently, about 80.000 unique visitors daily.
All supported CD/DVD image formats
- BIN (CDRWin)
- IMA/IMG (Generic disk images)
- CIF (Easy CD Creator)
- NRG (Nero - Burning ROM)
- IMG/CCD (CloneCD)
- MDF/MDS (Fantom CD)
- VCD (Farstone Virtual Drive)
- VaporCD (Noum Vapor CDROM)
- P01/MD1/XA (Gear)
- VC4/000 (Virtual CD)
- VDI (Virtuo CD Manager)
- C2D (WinOnCD)
- BWI/BWT (BlinkWrite)
- CDI (DiscJuggler)
- TAO/DAO (Duplicator)
- PDI (Instant Copy)
MagicDisc has automatically Detecting engine, so user try to open any CD/DVD image files with MagicDisc.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Supported versions 1.* - 2.*
Copyright (C)2004 6XGate Incorporated
Firefox Preloader is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Firefox Preloader is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Firefox Preloader; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
It is recommended that you NOT use the "File->Exit" command to close Firefox or it's windows unless you are installing new extensions or themes. This will unload Firefox and defeat the purpose of this program. Firefox can be closed via 'File->Close' or the X button on the windows' title bar
• The Preloader doesn't insure that the firefox.exe file it is using is the real one. This may be fixed in a later version by check the exe against a list of checksums of known released versions.
Plans and ToDo(s)
1. Fix any remaining bugs... (this should always be a first in any software)
2. Clean up the code some as much as possible
Sunday, August 12, 2007
- rock equalizer presets/settings (rock.feq)
- jazz equalizer presets/settings (jazz.feq)
- disco equalizer presets/settings (disco.feq)
- indie/punk equalizer presets/settings (indie-punk.feq)
- acid jazz/nujazz equalizer presets/settings (acid-nujazz.feq)
- chillout/lounge electro equalizer presets/settings (chillout-lounge-electro.feq)
- latino/salsa equalizer presets/settings (latino-salsa.feq)
- reggae equalizer presets/settings (reggae.feq)
Monday, July 30, 2007
However, you can set a password on your Personal Folders file (.pst) (Personal Folders file (.pst): Data file that stores your messages and other items on your computer. You can assign a .pst file to be the default delivery location for e-mail messages.
- On the Go menu, click Folder List.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have a POP3 e-mail account, right-click the Personal Folders folder, and then click Properties For "Personal Folders" on the shortcut menu.
- If you have an HTTP e-mail account (not supported in Outlook 2000), such as MSN® Hotmail®, right-click the Hotmail folder, and then click Properties For "Hotmail" on the shortcut menu.
Note Use strong passwords that combine upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Weak passwords don't mix these elements. Strong password: Y6dh!et5. Weak password: House27. Use a strong password that you can remember so that you don't have to write it down.